Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from guys? What if the girl you like is too shy to talk to you?

So okay. I really am interested in this guy, and my friends decided to be huge jerks and mention it to him. So he said that he was interested too, and spent about 1.5 months trying to talk to me, and trying to get to know me, but i would always just not talk back. Sometimes i'd reply, and look at him. And he'd make fun of me (jokingly) for turning red, but now he's just given up, and stopped talking to me altogether. It really sucks cause i really loved it when he talked to me. Even when all he said was ';im bored.'; I just loved his attention. Now that i don't have it, it hurts. So i sent him a message over myspace, to try to tell him where i was coming from, that girls don't talk to boys mainly because theyre shy, and have been hurt before. (ive had my heart broken more times than ive had boyfriends, so ive started to have problems trusting)


He read it, but didn't reply.


Then my friend, who's also friends with him said that he likes another girl.


Do you suppose he's moved on? It's only been like a week since he stopped talking to me. Do you suppose, if i started talking to him that i'd have a chance again?Advice from guys? What if the girl you like is too shy to talk to you?
prob.... or hes jsut rly talkative

No comments:

Post a Comment