Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship woes... advice from guys and girls?

My boyfriend and I are pretty close, but lately I feel like lately some aspects are drifting away.





I guess when I try to make love to him, he is nowhere near as interested as me. We used to dance all the time, but now if we dance, he'll dance for thirty seconds and stop... he just seems more and more interested in things like watching TV and less and less like doing the stuff we used to. I know these things sound insignificant, but it's really a myriad of little things. I'll start giving him a BJ and he'll be like ';baby, dont you have to get back to your work'; and it's just such a downer and makes me feel like s*t - he is so wonderful and is most likely just trying to be thoughtful, but there's no denying he's a little less into it all.





What is this? Is it just a natural progression of a relationship - does anyone out there have a relationship that has been going on for years and still have all the oomph?





Hmmm... just wondering cos right now Im feeling a little dowRelationship woes... advice from guys and girls?
wow getting a bj and he asks u should u go back to work? bite that crap off hahah. one make sure hes not gay ok? two back off a little see how he responds, maybe he doesnt wanna get so close where its gonna scare him. or just come out straight up and ask him i dont feel like were the same is everything ok? i mean u need to know cuz ur gonna get hurt if he keeps doing this. i say do one of those options and stick with it. but if u think ur only gonna get hurt then u have to make a choice. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment