Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on guys hair, PLEASE HELP?

I need help on how to get my haircut tomorrow. I really know nothing about styling and products so all help is appreciative. My hair is thinning alittle bit as well. I basically want something that will make me look more attractive.





this is my current hair for the past few years http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=200708gettyvilla14ub9.jpg





Would a buzzcut be good? a female friend of mine is pushing for me to get one but I'm unsure. She thinks I would look real good if it was cut like it was a few summers ago (if not shorter in her opinion) http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=200709labordayweekend64ps9.jpg





I'm quite sick/bored of how my hair looks. Any thoughts on what i should do? buzz, spikes, etc?





if you can, include pics or be specific. i want to have a good idea of what to tell the stylist. all adivce is greatly appreciatedNeed advice on guys hair, PLEASE HELP?
No offense...but you can see the receeding hair lines. I'd stick with your lady friend's advice and get a hair cut like the one in the second pic. Be sure not to cut off too much...it'll only make matters worse.


...If chosen to do so, take the second photograph with you to the stylist. This way they know exactly what you're meaning when you say how much to take off.Need advice on guys hair, PLEASE HELP?
Shave your head! Give the girl freind a........good time?


Hell it grows back so fast, you have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment