Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First tatoo advice please guys?

Hey,


im planning on getting my first tattoo in a week,


it will be on my right wrist with a small heart under some words


i currently was thinking a line from 1 of jacks mannequins songs,


as i love them!


i was thinking either ';bruised'; or ';without you i dont have a place thats safe from all the monsters that hide in my head %26amp; sing me to sleep'; or ';she wasted the best years of her life'; although the second is a little long, so if someone could shortern it for me id be so greatful.


what is your favourite jacks mannequin lyric %26amp; do you have any suggestions?





thanks .xFirst tatoo advice please guys?
Don't get a tattoo.





No point.First tatoo advice please guys?
Go to www.inkmyskull.com and ask her to design something unique and original for you. She'll do it cheap and she's the best.
F think it would be really cool to get ';Sing me to sleep'; in a really cool font

No comments:

Post a Comment