Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from guys or if you girls have been thru this,asap?

i've asked several questions on my relationship and i am very confused but my main question is,,,,,is it possible or does it happen that guys even though they still love their girl they act as if they lost interest....do you just stop being nice and is it true that even though you love her and there is noone else you feel sometimes as if you need your space?? we were always together and until lately we were in our honeymoon stage, he stopped calling as much and didnt see me like before,,, our sex life was still good but emotionally he doesnt show interest, he says that he feels choked up and to just give him time, that he wants to chill wit his friends without having to ask for permission, is this normal. he used to always want to be wit me and do eveything with me but now its nothing like that, he still assures me he loves me but doesnt show it, doesnt really hold my hand, call me during the day or stress about seeing me, whats up is it a phase or should i worry?I need advice from guys or if you girls have been thru this,asap?
It simply comes down to this ,,,, If the guy felt about you the way he should then he wouldn't be treating you this way ,,,, If he felt any love for you then he'd be bending over backwards as far as he can to prove it to you ,,,,There is no need nor is there any good purpose to being abusive demeaning or cruel to any one ,,,, He's being cruel to you by playing these head games ,,,, You need this guy like you need another hole in the head and a broken leg ,,,, The guy is an immature jerk that lets his glands do his thinking for him and control his actions ,,,, He's a loser and will continue to be until he grows up ,,,, Drop this guy like you would a hot rock ,,,, There's no future in this relationship for you at all ,,,, He's a total jerk a low life a user and a loser ,,,,You don't need this crap in your life what so ever ,,,, Get rid if him immediately ,,,, Yoda said so //I need advice from guys or if you girls have been thru this,asap?
It's possible you made everything too easy for him. Sex too early in the relationship usually means the end of a relationship. A guy confuses sex and love. We women think sex and love are the same thing. They don't. And they get bored with us because they can't see past the sex, and unfortuantley their are plenty of girls out there willing to give the sex.


Respect yourself and he will respect you. If not this guy, then the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment