Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need Advice on getting guys, im bi , by the way?

yeah i need help, because guys say i come alittle bit to strong on to them. so how can i come on to them but not strong. please helpI need Advice on getting guys, im bi , by the way?
well im bi too.....


ive had a few straight guys like me... its interesting. i find that having a girl with you helps them be more comfortable. I have a girl bf.... and usually ill tell them i think theyre hot and then never bring it up again and just be friends... maybe sometimes mention sexual things to tease them and then mix in drinks somewhere down the road and they will be all over you when no ones around. sadly, straight guys only wanna be with women....I need Advice on getting guys, im bi , by the way?
Define 'a little bit strong'.





In any case just flat out stating that you like guys and you have an interest in them is good enough. I don't see any reason why you should do any more and doing any less is just being coy.





Edit: Oh. I see. You're hitting on them. Some guys don't like that, even if they are gay or bi. Just like girls sometimes get offended when you're hitting on them. I think with guys, the straightforward approach is the best. Keep your compliments to yourself, because they probably are just making things awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment