Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More advice please.... guys and girls?

Well here's the thing...I'm a shy girl and he is a kinda preppy popular guy...i usually go for the punks but not this time. He isn't like other guys and i think that's why i like him so much. But we talk sometimes and he will come sit by me and he grabs my hand and we are holding hands and then we will flirt and stuff and he will touch my legs or my stomach or just be flirty but his friends hate me and think im crazy and psycho. But i asked him today if he still liked me and he said yes and then i told him that i liked him but then two hours later i was about to ask him out when he wouldn't talk to me... what the heck is going on here?





okay well do you guys think that i should approach him and if i do approach him what should i say. (i haven't asked him out yet) but I'm not sure how to act around him or what i should do... write him a note? talk to him? look at him? smile at him?? hmm im not sure. or should i ask him out? or what i need help badly....


thank you so muchMore advice please.... guys and girls?
talk to him deffinately. he is pretty gay to do that to you without a good reasonMore advice please.... guys and girls?
Is he shy? If so the might be it. One thing that easier said than done is to go up and ask him, are sit back and see what happens don't be to pushy and see how that does. It just dep. on the man. U can always ask him to the movies, and say just as friends to see how it goes.
i think he is using you but im not sure.
Talk to him ask him that if he likes you why don't you tell your friends to shutup and say I want to go out with you but you need to be yourself don't listen to your friends if there bringing you down but other then that I have never been in that situation good luck
Wow. Kind of like my story, but reversed roles. I play football and up until recently, I liked preppy girls, cheerleaders, as they were who I hung around with since 9th grade. Now, I'm bored of loud preppy girls and kind of like this one rebellious girl. She's wears minimal makeup, and she's still so pretty. She isn't like the ';Barbies'; I usually hang around with, and maybe that's why I like her. Problem is, as cocky as I am, this girl humbles me, and makes me feel insecure. She is into rocker type guys, and she has this rebellious attitude to go with it. And I'm afraid she isn't into athletes, that to her I'm some conceited jock who isn't worth her time. She is something totally new to me, out of my comfort zone, so I feel awkward around her. I feel stupid around her, and maybe the guy you like has the same problems that I'm having. You might be something new to him, and it might scare him like it does me. You should at least flirt with him alot more, to make him feel comfortable around you. Do not be shy around guys, because it only makes us feel awkward, because we feel like we're boring you or making you feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment