Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need relationship advice please guys?

I'm looking for a bit of advice please guys





There's this guy that I have really fallen hard for and I think he likes me too. He's bisexual and I've known him for a couple of years.


Since I've known him, at least one of us has been in a relationship except for now, but when we couldn't be together, he said it's a shame that we were never both single at the same time and seemed to imply that he wanted to go out with me. But now that we are both single, he is saying that he doesn't want a relationship with anyone.


On a website on which we are both members, we are linked as Secondary Relationship Partners of each other and I've asked him why only Secondary and not Primary and he said because I didn't list him as Primary when I listed him. Anyhow, I said to him that to do that, we would have to be going out together.


Also before you say it guys, he didn't seem to be asking me out or anything. We have had fun together before but not actually penetrative sex and it was great what we did do.


I honestly don't know what to do...Need relationship advice please guys?
you two cant fight your feelings forever.


you need to bite the bullet and kiss him by supriseNeed relationship advice please guys?
Be honest with him...even though he has said he doesnt want a relationship right now , you need to put it out there. Remind him of what he said about how you guys are never single at the same time, and that now you both are you should at least give things a try. Even if you suggest taking things slowly. Take the plunge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment