Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bestfriend or more than that? need advice from guys and girlsss.?

i have liked my neighbor for a while, but the only thing is that we've been best friends since we were 4, and now were 15. even though were really good freinds we still flirt a lot, and everyone says we would make a really good couple, he has been the shoulder for me to cry on throughout my whole life. a few days ago, after school we were outside laying on his hammock together, and it was only about 45 out and we both were complaining that it was cold, and even though he was complaining about being cold, he gave me his sweatshirt to wear, we were just talking, like about whats gonna happen when we go to college and things like that, when he randomly said that he was tired of being single, and that he wanted to go out with someone, then he started naming people who he knew liked him, then asked me who i thought of the people, i just went along, but wth? im almost positive he knew i liked him, so y would he ask me about that? im soo confused, help me understand?Bestfriend or more than that? need advice from guys and girlsss.?
Wow... well sometimes guys do that just to get a reaction from you. They like to name other girls and stuff just to see what you will say or do because they themselves are wondering if you like them or not.





I think you should maybe drop him some more obvious clues because boys can be kinda slow sometimes LOL





hope it works out for you! :)Bestfriend or more than that? need advice from guys and girlsss.?
more than friends
if your feelings are more than friendship just tell him. get it over and done with now you do not need the heartache later.
Maybe he doesn't realize that you like him. Maybe he thinks its just a friendship. Boys can be blind to these things a lot, (trust me, I know). Tell him how you feel! Especially if he's single, you might be the perfect one to him. He already knows that he likes you, so there isnt that awkward first dates with nothing to talk about. just try it, and see what happens.
Honestly, I try to talk about people that are interested in me mainly to make myself more appealing.





I would say that maybe he is trying to make himself more appealing in order to impress you. If I am dating someone and someone else likes me, I am flattered, because I want my girlfriend to feel special for dating me.
  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment