Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some help girls advice may be good but guys if you want you can to?

Okay so like i just got a girlfriend and i want help on how to be the best boyfriend ever: should i wear cologne what kind? etc...I need some help girls advice may be good but guys if you want you can to?
just smell good, you dont have to wear cologne. shower everyday. whear clean cloths.complement her every day. ok this is what my boyfriend does,..... he cals me beautiful everyday. when i ask him if i look pretty or nice he says no u look beautiful, he carries everything for me so i dont have to(not my purse, thats in my hands only, i dont want him to look foolish), but when were shopping, or going to the park he caries the food, he opens doors for me the car door, doors to the store, even to goinside our home. just simple, careing things... dont act jelouse, i hate when my bf does that. but dont act like u dont care, when another guy is checking out ur grl, dont figh just glare be like u better move ur eyes away or something. and dont have wandering eyes urself eather. and if she happens to have a wandering eye when someone cute comes by dont hasl her. just ignore it because shes with YOU, not him. okshe should think the same way too if u have a wandering eye.I need some help girls advice may be good but guys if you want you can to?
you don't really need to pick out new one to impress her. she became your gf before you were wearing cologne. however, as time goes on she may pick something out that she thinks will smell good on you. let her pick it! we know what we like!
Well then be yourself, if she doesn't like you for who you are then she's not for you. Wearing cologne doesn't help with being a bestboyfriend. Take her out, get her stuff, make her feel special.
be yourself! i used to like this guy the he started hanging out w/ my guy friends and he ignores me...little changes can cause big effects! write her little notes in class

No comments:

Post a Comment