Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from guys! and I guess girls too. ?

Ok, I know this is so lame and sad.. but here it goes..





I am a sophomore in college and I have never had a boyfriend.


I know that I am not ugly, but I wouldn't say I was gorgeous either. I am not fat. I am actually a lot like a guy in some aspects.. in that I am not emotional, I don't get worked up about little things, and I am really easy going.. without actually being ';easy';. I know that I am funny (I was actually voted class clown in high school..not that that really means that much) The only thing I can think of is that I am not an open person, at all. I have been getting better at just saying how I feel but I still don't/can't a lot of the time. Is it really that I have never straight out told a guy that I like him?


I don't understand why I have always been alone. I thought that guys were supposed to make the first move. Why have I never been attracted to the guys that try to get my attention? I'm not stuck up. I don't have high standards by any means..haha. I'm so scared I'm going to be like 25 and still be a virgin who has never had a boyfriend..honestly it makes me want to cry thinking about it. I need help fast. What should i do?I need advice from guys! and I guess girls too. ?
Email me a picture of yourself. and stop worrying I will be your online BF.I need advice from guys! and I guess girls too. ?
Wait until you feel sexual desire or love and go for it. Don't force anything. You probably just haven't had the feeling yet, but it will come along. Doesn't matter if you are a 25 year old virgin. Concentrate on your career or something...
dont sweat it, you will find someone. just talk to guys more often, and go up to them more. make yourself known....but also be yourself.





really, it will happen when its meant to. :)
Sometimes the woman makes the first move. Many relationships start with alcohol.
well it could be that you are intimidating to guys. Maybe you're just not approachable. Try to open up to people a little more
What celestin said. Just go out with friends and get introduced to others through other friends. Dont trip.
well first don't resort to be a slut, and the guyz that u r ment for sound like the sporty guyz or the average blokes
i know how you feel i got that same problem i hope you find some one soon
you'll find him, just wait and see (:
Some guys don't like women who seem to be in control of themselves. It makes them feel less smarter sometimes. The other thing is that there is got to be chemistry. A woman that is smart, has her feelings in check and has a sense of humor is kind of intimidating for some men (boys in this case). Don't worry about it at all girl, the right guy will come a long and will admire you for that. I happen to think it is a turn on. I love women that can control themselves and show maturity and have a sense of humor. Just be yourself and focus on your education (you don't need a boyfriend right now anyway). Don't look for love, it will find you. In the mean time have a great life
Relax.





I always had a hard time meeting people as I'm really shy. In our society men are still (as evidenced by your comment) expected to be the initiators. This is unfortunate as a lot of good men just don't have it in them to be so forward with women and so let opportunities pass.





It has ALWAYS happened that as soon as I gave up really trying to find someone I just met someone right away...maybe it's a case of desperation being easily read by others that scared women away. I've found that it's easiest to find compatible people in a group of like-minded people, such as those sharing a hobby. It's a lot easier to get to know someone intimately with common ground to fill in the inital small talk.





In any case you won't find someone unless you open up and just 'put yourself out there' so to speak emotionally. You can't gain without risk, and the worst thing that'll probably happen is a broken heart.
Look No Further And Do Yourself A Favor...Take A Little Vaca Alone Or Some Single Friends To Vegas, Phx, Miami, Hawaii, Jamaica, Or Even Denver Colorado And Try To Meet Some Nice Strangers.


From Where You're From And At Now Sounds Alittle Lame Place To Be Looking Some Love. And Sounds Like The Place There Are Very Shallow, You Need To Be In Much Places Where Its Banging With Different People And Culture!


Trust Me All You Need Is To Get Out And Have Fun On You Little Vaca, You'll Meet Someone!


Or Better Yet Meet Some Guys On Myspace, Most Of The Guys There Are Cool, Just Gotta Look And Communicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment