Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Some Advice From Guys.(About my Bf)?

i got asked out.by this guy ive known for at least 2 months.he adores the heck outta me.i was sitting next to him last nite,and all he kept doing was starying at me locking eyes.i have never seen a guy stare so much.it was a good feeling.me and him get along very very well.never disagree on anything of any sort.


i wanna be with this guy for a long time.how can i make things exciting...keep him on his toes and wondering all the time.besides sex and all.what are some ways to flatter him or have him blushing.


let me know any advice would be great.


iam 19 and hes 22.Need Some Advice From Guys.(About my Bf)?
.Be advised,the longer you keep this a non sexual relationship.The longer the romance,respect and ardor last

No comments:

Post a Comment