Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice please........... guys and girls..........?

So me and this guy were friends last yr then found out we liked each other and haven't talked alot since. He'll stare at me in the hallway and my best friend thought she would try to help the situation and talked to him. He said he didn't know what was wrong with him and left it at that. and I tried to talk to him as a friend and called him and he ignored my calls and later gave me a lame excuse. We haven't said much since. I am still trying to get over him. He has treated me badly by putting me through a whole lot of stress this whole year. Should I forget him or try and be friends again? Do you think he wants to be friends again? Sometimes he'll brush by my shoulder and is always looking at me when I'm not looking. he also talks really loud when i'm around.... opinions... pleaseNeed advice please........... guys and girls..........?
It's a little fishy that a guy would bolt after finding out that you both liked each other. I would think it would make you closer and not the other way around. If he's stressed you out and treated you badly, and has tossed aside your friendship, then what's the point in being friends? He sounds like he hasn't been a good friend thus far. Just go on with your life...whether he talks loudly when you're around or looks at you...he had his chance and pretty much blew it. You should find a guy who will stick around when he tells you that he likes you.Need advice please........... guys and girls..........?
Im somewhat in the the same situation. My opinion is that we are looking into things way to much. If he wants to be with you he will come to you. dont force it. I would try to get over it and if in that process he comes around and can show you some respect and tells you he wants to be with you then by all means go for it. but again until then i would try to get over him!!!
i need girl

No comments:

Post a Comment