Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from guys.?

my name's lauren. Im really oppinionated. If something bugs me, its pretty rare that i dont speak my mind to it's full content. I have something to say about everything and i talk alot...i dont think im very pretty, i have rather low self esteem, and i tend to point out ever beautiful girl i see... even though im straight. I dress like a girly girl... i rarely wear jeans... im usually in skirts and heels... but i can talk sports like a guy could, and i bet i can throw a football better than you. i snowboard, motorcycle, hike, camp, and cant keep my nails nice to save my life. i like to shop, as long as it doesnt take more than 2 hours. I have been on a football team, did karate for 3 years, and wrestled also..... most people say im funny and fun to be around, but sometimes i complain alot. Im usually happy but when im sad i hit a extreem low...would i be a turn off to you or a turn on/ would you date me??





this pic is me.... thanks for listening.





http://i32.tinypic.com/2jb16yp.jI need advice from guys.?
ur really pretty but try and not squint ur eyes, ur beautiful








please answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need advice from guys.?
I would love to meet you. The low self-esteem is a opportunity to discover your self worth. I may be able to assist.


give thanks.
Yip I would
yes i would..if was about 20-25 years younger
I wouldn't date you, but that doesn't mean all guys won't. I'm pretty sure you'll get responses from guys who would.





But, you gotta stand tall. Just by this observing this post, I believe you're having ';low-self esteem'; because you're thinking about what you don't have, ';i tend to point out ever beautiful girl i see'; is what you said. Be thankful for what you do have, that breeds confidence and attractiveness.





By the way, if you don't think you're pretty then why should anyone else believe you?





...something to think about.
id bang u anyday
How old are you? Are you not having luck with guys?


Assuming you aren't like a 45 year old dude in real life and that picture is real, I see kno reason why you shouldn't have guys all over you.
well im a girl but you are really pretty and you sound like a very interesting person
I love all that and im sure some guys do to but I think that we should meet and get to know each other contact me at DillonJ_37809@yahoo.com
if you leave all your activities and retrieve your femininity i will
To me there's almost no bigger turn-off than a girl who fakes an interest in sports and being ';one of the guys'; just to be accepted and liked.





You can't throw a football better than I can...and saying that you think you can isn't going to make me like you better.





I want to date a girl...not a guy.
We all get down on ourselves from time to time, its normal. You are a strikingly beautiful young girl. Until you see yourself that way not many others will. Do not worry about the other girls you see as beautiful. There is nothing you can do about others only you and how you see yourself. You sound like you have great confidence in yourself but see others as better. You probably will never be considered the most beautiful women in the world but then how many can say that. Still you are extremely attractive. If that's not good enough then perhaps you need to grow internally, your mind. You will be able to see much clearer when you accomplish that.
Try smiling as if you're about to laugh, either way you're beautiful!
idk
why do you think putting your pic on here relates to your question? you look drunk and slightly retarded sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment