Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im too insecure and i need advice from guys or girls?

im so insecure about my weight i feel so unattractive and i know its normal for guys to glance off at other girls but i freak out and want to cry when this happens i feel so stupid cuz i know my bf loves me and all but i feel like he deserves a skinny pretty chick not me...i let my weight get me down in our relationship and also if i think he is looking at other girls i make a big deal about it how can i fix thisIm too insecure and i need advice from guys or girls?
First of all, how old are you?


Most guys, of any age, tend to look at other girls unless you are in a serious relationship or he knows that his girlfriend is not okay with that. Let him know that he is important in your life, and he will tell you that you are important in his.


Don't feel unattractive! Just believe you are beautiful.


To make yourself feel better about your appearance, next time you go on a date with him:


1. Do up your hair


2. Wear some makeup


3. Put on something that you think makes yourself look great!


4. Feel beautiful and be confident!Im too insecure and i need advice from guys or girls?
I used to be JUST like this.


I'd be sad and felt like I didn't deserve him.


Girls are always looking at him and I felt like he deserved someone skinnier.


But I learned that if I felt so insecure, I had to do something about it instead of sitting there and crying.


I signed up for the gym and I feel so much better now.


I feel like i'm actually doing something to change it instead of moping.


People can talk about accepting your body how it is as much as they want, but if you're not happy do something about it.


If there's something you can do about it, why not?


Trust me, give it a try.


I feel so much better about myself now, I see past that because I know i'm working to get the body I want.


Try dressing up, go shopping, throw on some heels, put some make up on.


You'll see how beautiful you look and it'll encourage you to look even better.


I hope I helped sweetie, I know it's so frustrating to deal with that but it's time to take matters into your own hands and help yourself feel better.
I admit I glance off at other women too. My wife has made peace with that. To be fair, she has kind of a roving eye when it comes to geeky guys in their mid 20's I actaully think its kind of cute of her. But that's aside the point. If you feel that isecure, then I agree with the others. Hit the gym. You'll feel better because you're at least doing something about it. If you can afford it, why not try a makeover? I seldom come across a woman that doesn't feel better about herself after one of those. And above all, if he hasn't left, he thinks you're sexy. Carry that foremost in your mind.
always remember that you are beautiful, no matter how you feel. your boyfriend not only sees your outer beauty, but what is more important, your inner beauty. if you feel so insecure about your weight, start working out. go for a walk, do some sit ups, and other simple workouts. talk to a beautician about make up that will do the best for your face.





above all remember, your boyfriend and friends see beyond these insecurities and love yourself. nobody is perfect, but you must see beyond any imperfections you have, because you are a great person
You have got to learn to love yourself thats what its all about. Every man on earth weather single has a partner or married looks at other women its a man thing! Try some motivating things like gym or arobics classes or even pole dancing so you feel sexy again if you are feeling low about your weight. Your bf doesnt want anyone else he is with you loves you and comes home to you. as long as he is faithful dont worry about him looking at other women at least he is not touching a!
Amber, you need to learn to love who you are first of all.Me personally, I don't care for a toothpick in a woman. And we all deserve happiness and I'm sure you have a lot of that to offer. Insecuruty is hard to overcome, but I will tell you now you were made in Gods image and that makes you beautiful . If he is looking at other girls I would question why this is
First of all, he wouldn't date you if he didn't think you were good looking. As a guy, let me assure you, we're not that nice. He wants your body.





Second, stop comparing yourself to 'skinny chicks'.





Want to lose weight? Go lose 2 lbs. Repeat.





You've got your whole life ahead of you, you don't need to be skinny next week. Eat clean, exercise, it will take care of itself.
you know wat just get over the way dat u think.. i mean if ur a lil over weight it shouldnt matter if hes with you its for a reason it means he truly loves you... and if he wanted a skinny girl he wouldved been gone by now so relax if he looks at other girls its ok as long as hes not flirting or touchin itz all good
Instead of looking in the mirror saying the negative things about yourself, point out good things. Like, ';I really like my haircut,'; or ';I have such a cute nose.';


Paint your nails, cut your hair, and pick out a new outfit to make yourself feel cute and a little more attractive.


If you feel overweight, try walking once a day and maybe a few situps.


Hope I helped. :) Laura
the only easy answer is to lose weight.. I've been heavy all my life, and it doesn't get any easier... Start limiting the amount of junk food you consume . And it wouln't matter how thin you are, it is only human nature for a guy to look at other women.. I think if your weight bothered him he wouldn't be with you...
First: it's not a matter of weight


NEVER ever take into consideration what others think if u like what u r.


ur bf seems to like u but it's u who dont hav confidence . every body is pretty n i m sure u r . n i think that u hav much to offer throug ur personnality and ur just hidding that . but otherwise if U ( n only U) dont feel confortable with ur size u can always hav a diet.................gd luck :)
Start exercising if your that bothered about it. Nothing major, just short brisk walks, you'll loose weight, and you'll feel really better about yourself afterwards.
you'll get over it eventually. because you'll realize that it doesn't matter because your boyfriend (most probably) loves you.
well it depends on how much you weight and if it is above 150 and you are below 16 then it might be a problem. my friend just told me that
formulate a exercise routine for yourself. that will boost your confidence and give yourself a better appearance.
All I can tell you is what you said you know....it's okay. A good personality is far superior to good looks, contrary to public opinion...
im sure that your not that big because you have a boyfriend


and if you really feel that way why dont you try joining a gym?
Start working out and eating healthy. Never know how much better you will feel after working out!
How about start a running program?
your question is easy to answer... lose some friggan weight or stop complaining about it
if you dont like the way you look then change it. its all up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment