Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on guys!? Help!?

okay so theres this guy, i like him alot like ALOT so much i am totally inlove with him. Like words cant ever describe how much i love him. So like i met him when i was in 6th grade and he was in 7th. then i went to 7th and he went to 8th obviously and we were very good friends. but in the summer going to 7th grade he asked me out and i said yes. but i didnt like him at all i just went out with him for fun. and like on the same day he asked me out, he broke up with me later that day after we hung out. and i didnt care at all. but like 1 week later i started getting kinda sad and i started liking him alot.. i started on like august 16, 2008 and it is now june 6, 2009 and im still totally in love with him. BUT, hes like a player? like i dont know. sometimes he is, sometimes he isnt. hes SO conufusing. when it was during the schoolyear he thought he was soooo cool and he was like to cool to talk to me but he still did sometimes though. and like he always asks me for naked pictures and stuff but me and him were friends with benefits for a while he like played him and i was too blind to see. we didnt do anything like sooo bad like small things like makeout you know? then one day like 2 weeks ago i realized he was using me and i typed him a 10 page message thing about how i really feel about him because he didnt even know how much i loved him. and he wrote me a like 3 page message thing on how he did use me and that hes like so sorry and he was begging but not alot. and i forgave him. and now were friends..but like hes being weird like i dont know? he wont text me back. and like if he does he doesnt talk much i dont know why like did he get all weirded out? but he wasnt at first?? im confused. and like EVERYBODY all my friends say that they THINK he likes me because hes always looking at me, and people say that he talks to me in a different way and they think hes secretly in love with me because usually when they're mad at him he doesnt care but with me he does he begs for my forgiveness but then..like right after he gets into the conversation of friends with benefits?? so i dont get it. does he like me? they think its because the way he looks at me. and i dont know they confuse me and he confuses me even more. i asked him if he does and he said ';to be honest i dont like you but i love you as a friend'; and like..i dont know. im confused? he doesnt play me anymore. like at first when i told him to stop playing me and stuff he was like okay about it and we had stuff to talk about but now like..he wont text me back? and im kind of sad. and im not completley in love anymore a little bit less.. but i dont know. i need help! any advice?I need advice on guys!? Help!?
just b natural..if u like him say him..and ask him what does he thinks of u..dont worry..if he really likes u then he will say it to u..and if he doesnt like u..then dont b sad or depressed..life goes on..b happy...life is so precious life is beautiful..u r very beautiful..it is the matter of ur thoughts i dont know how ur thoughts r..if u r beautiful from within..i m sure u will get a good person...good luck..
  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment