Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on guys..?

When I was younger, a couple guys hurt me who were older than me..but for some reason I think that guys who are in their twenties and even thirties although I would never date a guy in their thirties, I find them to be quite attractive. I feel like most guys my age are immature and I just don't find them to be appealing to me in that way really. So the problem I'm having is, I have a fear of being alone with a guy in a room. I get nervous, then shaky and I know that it will take trust to feel comfortable because I have only ever felt comfortable with five guys at the most in my life time. But when guys want to hang out with me or meet up with me, I get this feeling of dread throughout my body and I feel kind of sick and almost like I'm depressed instantly..then I make up excuses to not see them. Even kissing! But I hate it so much because I want to hang out with guys but this constant fear I'm living in is tearing my social life apart..I HATE IT please help me %26lt;:*[ boys and girls!I need advice on guys..?
Whatever happened in your past is unfortunately there to stay. You may not be able to deal with the issues from your past, which is why it keeps you from enjoying the present. The pressure you feel may be the pressure to perform and put on a mask in front of others. If this is the case, you're not alone. Trust must be earned and tested...sometimes it's a long process. If you have someone close to you who you trust, I'd talk to them to let off some steam. If you don't have anyone you trust, write your feelings and fears down in a journal and put it in a special place that only you will know about. It's very normal to feel shy and awkward around the opposite sex, but to fear interaction with them may point to something deeper below the surface of your feelings. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment