Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Advice About Guys?

ok im 13 in 8th grade and ive only had one boyfriend and that only lasted 3 days (and he only went out with me cuz he liked my best friend and she told him to ask me out but i didnt really like him) ive never kissed a guy or even held hands with a guy and your probably thinking i have plenty of time but literaly all my friends have had tons of boyfriends and no guys even like me, think im pretty, flirt with me, or anything and i think im kinda nice looking and my friends say im pretty and im not even like really fat or flat chested or anything (i know girls way uglier than me who have boyfriends) i think i have a nice personality im nice to mostly everyone and im always happy and love to have fun and im kinda popular too........ its just not fair everyone has a boyfriend except me i dont think ill ever have a boyfriend until im like 25......... what do u think i should do ???I Need Advice About Guys?
can i be one of them to hold ur hand and be ur bf....try me....I Need Advice About Guys?
i have seen ur pictures on here before not tht i stalk u or anything but ur pretty i dont know wats wrong with those guyz in ur skool


but just wiat u sound like me im 13 too and i have never had a boyfriend and only 2 guys have asked me out and i said no but i kinda regret it but back to u


ur pretty just wait and ur time will reach

No comments:

Post a Comment