Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So This Guy I Like? I Dont Know I Need Advice Maybe? Guys You Know How Guys Work.?

ive Liked This Guy For Three Years Now. He Used To Be One Of My Older Brothers Friends. Hes Two Years Older Than Me. Im 14 And Hes Just Turned 16. I Reaaalllly Like Him. But Is He To Old For Me. And my Parents Dont Like Him Because They Dissaprove Of How He Looks (Thats What They Said When My Brother Used To Lwt him Come Over) . He Always Asks My Best Friend About Me Too. I Dont Know If He Likes Me. My Parents Think He Looks Emo Another REason Why They Dont Like him. I Dont Know If He Likes Me. He Stares At Me, And Played Peek A Boo With Me Whie I Was Waiting Fo rHim To Open The Locked Dooors Of a Church For Me Because he works there. He Doesnt Say A WORD To Me Though. Not Even Hello. Just A Usual Stare And Akward Moment.


HELP











Picture Of Him:http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk254/aimeemicaelafoster/l_c6b5f192ea2d48d1835cbf12a954b261.jpg





Picture Of Me:http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk254/aimeemicaelafoster/l_4dda1919672c471585bcc818c53f117b.jpg





(Normally I Straighten My Hair)














Lol wondering If I Should Start Wearing Makeup?


I Am 14 After All. LolSo This Guy I Like? I Dont Know I Need Advice Maybe? Guys You Know How Guys Work.?
Whatever you do DO NOT text him. If you do he Will See That You Capitalize at Random and Think you Are DUmb.

No comments:

Post a Comment