Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from guys who will be HONEST. does he like me or not?

ok so theres this really cute guy that i met a little over a week ago and now were like constantly talking to each other and like all flirty flirty. i know hes a player cuz my best friend has known him for a long time, and now the guy, johnny, keeps telling my friend that he wants to hook up with me and things are gonna get freaky at this party were going to. he said that hes gonna get with me and he told me i should get ready for the best night of my life. he also has been asking her who i like and stuff. so do u think he actually likes me like relationship status, or just wants to hook up?I need advice from guys who will be HONEST. does he like me or not?
lol he just wants to **** thats what it sounds likke but just give it up you know you want it que noI need advice from guys who will be HONEST. does he like me or not?
HE just wants a quickie that one night and thats it
Wow he seems like he really likes you :)
he just wants to hook up
honestly he just wants to hook up
he doesnt want a llong relationship. he basically wants some sex. it depends on what you want. if you want some dick have a one night stand with him if not and if u want a meaningful relationship dont go out with him








good luck
He is a player who is an asshole and will break up with you after a week. Dont give him the one night stand your better than that you deserve better Stay away from him you will only get hurt.
He wants in and out. thats it. nothing more.
Well duh!!!





:-P
I honestly think he just wants to hook up with you. He even admitted that he wants to hook up with you and since you know he's a player he probably doesn't care about the whole relationship thing and only wants you for sex.
he only wnats to get in your pants. hook up and getting freaky mean one thing, he is not into relationships he is a player just playing the game.asking what you like is to try to impress you into thinking he is a nice guy trust me he aint....
he just want to hook up.





My advice....date no one named johnny.


They are always players.


This kinda sounds like my ex Johnny Sapp.


He was hella annoying
there is a guy i know that is just like this at my school. he just wants a hook up. but what makes mine worse is that this guy that i like is a football player, with blue eyes and brown hair with tan skin and muscles. Hes also tall. idk what to do about him either. but not unless you're looking for a hook up too, drop this guy.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment