Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some advice about guys?

Ok, this guy that I don't know very well (just from my Bible study) has asked me out for this weekend. I said yes, as I figure it's an opportunity to get to know him, whatever. I don't really like him though.





There's this other kid I know who lives out of town who I've been talking with a bit, and I actually like him, and I think he likes me. Is it wrong of me to continue flirting with this guy if I have a date with a different guy this saturday? What if the guy I like asks me out?





I'm really new to this whole dating thing, in fact this weekend will be my first real date...so any input would be helpful. What is the guy expecting, you know?





Oh, and both of them are older than me (I'm 17). The guy I have a date with is 21, and the guy I like is 18. Both are in college. I thought my parents wouldn't want me to date someone four years older than me, but I guess they don't mind.Some advice about guys?
Hahaha if hes 21 and you are young and gaulable dont falll for the I love you trick or if you do at least wear protection and it is ok to flirt with another guy if you date just make sure the other guys knows there is another. But don't go on a date for whatever go on one because you want to. I am sure he will get over your rejection and go for a girl more his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment