Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice? Preferably guys(girls too though)?

Alright, I really need advice! Preferably from guys, since it'd be best to hear from what guys point of view is...





Theres this guy that I really like, and hes amazing. We haven't barley ever talked because we never get the chance but I always tend to stare at him(I know kindof creepy right) and he sometimes stares back and smiles at me. I dont know...its become sort of a regular thing, however latley he looks at me, then glances away and occasionaly looks back. I find myself always trying to look pretty around him, and being distracted. which really isnt like me, since im not usually an extreme-boycrazy girl. But he just makes me want to be better and better.





I have no idea what this means or waht to do! serious answers only please, im confused. I know staring dosent sound like much, but its what I have so far. lol.I need advice? Preferably guys(girls too though)?
maybe he's shy and afraid to approach you. He may look over at you and turn away and look back to see if you're still looking. Just go break the ice and talk to him. He may of been rejected in the past or may have a girl, but you'll never know until you askI need advice? Preferably guys(girls too though)?
hah .. dont worry i have the same problem..i tend to look at the guys just wondering waht their doing and etc. if he keeps looking back maybe he likes you..and dont worry about it not being you it just happens when you like someone..idk i would just keep talking to him and then something may happen from it =]
i don't know what you should do because i know this girl that's keeps dressing up nicer and nicer and i fee like wow i don't dress that good and get nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment