Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I NEED ADVICE ON GUYS! please help?

hey, im 14 im a freshman at a new school, and i have a bit of guy trouble. people say im pretty and stuff and guys seem to like me, even as just friends, but the ones i always like don't seem to like me back. are they playing hard to get?


i always like older guys like mostly juniors. the first kid i liked, our moms are friends and stuff and he's cool, ironically in my chemistry class, and we used to text, but i don't know if he likes me. we joke around sometimes, but when he's with his friends he just doesn't seem to like me. we will call him guy #1.





now guy #2, is also 2 years older then me. we text a lot and he always makes jokes about hooking up and he is so funny, he's always nice to me. we just started talking though. he seems into it like always texting me, but we only talk sometimes in person. but we're friends i don't know if maybe we just don't see each other a lot in school...im not sure if he likes me.





who should i go for. guy #1, or guy #2? do either one of them like me? or is this all in my head?I NEED ADVICE ON GUYS! please help?
You should go for Guy 2. I guess he's shy so he only jokes about hooking up because he's nervous you'll say no. He texts you regularly which is a really good sign of interest. Let him know you're free sometime and you want to do something (like let him know you've got nothing to do and are bored). Hopefully he'll ask you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment