Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from guys or girls please this is urgent for me?

I'm very young and obviously am not sure of things I do in life. But I have a bf. he's a secret bf. my parents dont know because they dont like him. The guy is older than me a lot older, he's a man. and I'm scared that he's playing with my head and he might think its easy cause i'm young. but he sometimes will text me and tell me to meet him somewhere in secret and he just makes out with me. and then later when i'm at home and I feel like talking to him he isn't very nice. he will tell me that he's busy, or that his phone is dying and he uses that excuse a lot. I am worried for falling for someone who is gonna take advantage of me and doesn't even love me. what should I do. Should i tell him how i feel. what should I do and how. I need help please. I can't ask my parentsI need advice from guys or girls please this is urgent for me?
it sounds like he might be taking advantage of you. you seem to realize it but you refuse to admit it. take a step back and look at your situation. are there any friends that have opinions about this? honestly, if the guy is so horrible that you can't introduce him to your parents, even as a friend, then it sounds like there might be something wrong. i worry for your safety, these things never end well (trust me, i know :/ ). get out while you can.I need advice from guys or girls please this is urgent for me?
you should dump him.


he's obviously just stringing you along %26amp; he will just take advantage of you.


if he uses excuses a lot, then he doesnt really care about you.


if he did love you, he would be trustworthy, honest, NICE, and you would be happy.


i know you will get into A LOT of trouble with your parents, but you need to tell them.


they will be proud of you later when you tell them the truth.
You know in your heart that this man isn't right for you. That's why you don't want to tell your parents. You are right, he is taking advantage of you...and if you are under 18, it's also illegal. I urge you to break off all communication with him. Honestly, you should tell your parents too. You may need their protection from him..and they can't protect you if they don't know what's going on.
It sounds like this guy dose not really care for you. Relationships with age differences can be tricky and you have to be careful. I think you should end the relationship, you deserve someone who cares about you more. But if you really want to try and make it work, you will have to talk to him and be honest with him about how you feel. Good luck!
Just stop contact all together. It's gonna be hard, but you have to try. I was in a similar situation. I did tell him how I felt, and at first it was mutual but in the end it just pushed him away. After he got what he wanted from me, he just left me in the dust. So please don't let that happen to you too hon, it hurts too much.
if hes tht much older than u then u shouldnt b daten in the first place thts prolly y ur parents dnt lyk him cuz my parents are rlly strict and my dad is lyk rlly protective over me and he said that as long as my bf treats me good that he wont cause problems soo i would tell ur mom i know u dont want to but its the best thing to do
Sounds like you have yourself a married man here or someone already in a relationship. You're right - he doesn't care about you one little bit and is just using you for his own enjoyment. Tell an adult you can trust and don't make yourself available to him.
girl, he is older n thinks u r young n naive! he is using u! c, all he wants is to make out with u n after he gets what he wants, he doesn't care about u anymore. girl, u deserve sooo much better! just find another guy :)


hope i helped at least a little bit
BREAK UP WITH HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!1 HE IS GONNA RAPE YOU THIS HAPEENED TO MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS THIS IS DANGEROUS TEL UR MOM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WILL BE PROUD OF U FOR TELLING HER SO DONT BE SHY TELL PEOPLE AND FORGET ABOUT HIM'!!!
well if you are ';very young'; and he's a ';man'; you probably shouldn't eben be ';together';
tell him straight to the face. I am 20 now and I used to have sex for money to pay for college, some idiots want nothing but sex.
girl you are being used by this much older man, stop this relationship now please. dont ruin your life because of some jerk.
He is definitely using you.
I THINK THAT HE MIGHT BE PLAYING YOU...


YOU SHOULD FOR SOMEONE THAT IS AROUND YOU AGE


I THINK THAT WOULD BE BETTER
Dont be with somebody way older than you,


They only use you.


Its not a good idea.
He might not want to be discovered by your parents.


What are your respective ages?
break up withhim hes taking advantage of you
ok yes sorry but if he says that then he is takeing advanteg of you get rid of him quick hope you find someone special :)
run just run hard and fast,this is some dateline stuff.
First, how old are you and how old is this man?
RUUUNN
He's just playing you. Keeping you at his finger tips. tell him what you feel and if resorts with more making out then he's not taking you seriously.... that's my opinion.
GET AWAY FROM HIM! trust me on this....... i would know
omg i had a similar situation and the guy was married so get out of that
he is so taking advantage of u!!!! he just wants u for one thing
He sounds like a douchebag. You shouldn't be with him at all because clearly, he isn't interested in you. Not emotionally anyway. You say he might just be messing with you because he thinks it's easy and frankly you're right. No insult to you or anything. You should just break up with him and if he says he's going to change, break up with him anyway. Trust me, if you tell him what you're feeling, he's going to make up a reason why he's acting like that and say he's going to change and he isn't going to. And from the way this is sounding, it will be MUCH better for you if you bail out now.
He is taking advantage of you!! Think about it. Why do you think he doesn't want to talk to you? Why does he take you some place ';secret'; to make out with you?? Has he ever told you, that he loves you?? Have you two ever sat down and just talked, like two regular human beings? Either sit down and talk to him or try to avoid him and hope he goes away. If he does start ';following'; you or he won't leave you alone, you might have to tell your parents!!





Be Careful!!
Leave him. You're young, too young to be worrying about some guy who's only in it for the physical stuff. This can be dangerous, if that's all he really wants from you he can force himself on you. This is a really bad situation, just end it. You have plenty of time to find someone who will love you and care for you. My best advice is to stay away from people too much older than you (like 2 years is pushing it) until you are 18. The older some boys get, the more they feel like they're untouchable. Please be careful, and just leave him. He's not your world, don't let anyone be. Not till you're independent enough with a good job and your own place. Don't put your life on hold because of some guy.





He can hurt you. I've seen too many situations like yours that went horribly wrong. Don't let him fool you. Get out quickly, please.
This is really hard. I'm sorry you got into this mess.


if you tell him how you feel then you risk him getting mad, and taking what he wants...(if you catch what im saying)


i know this isn't what you want to here...but you really should tell your parents and let them handle this.


there's no way of getting around the fact that you will be hurt either mentally, physically or both.


so please just tell your parents and then tell him how you feel and after that if he text you to meet him some where don't go.


(this is a bad thing waiting to happen...that or im paranoid for you)
No one should be treated that way! DUMP HIM!!! How? you may ask? well you don't want to be mean or say it in a wrong way because then it could get dangerous and if it does call the police. but say something or text him saying idon'tt think we can keep going on like this im always there when you want or need me but when i want someone to talk to i ask you but you always make up excuses! it seems like you just use me for your own benifits. caz when i want something your always busy. Something like that should help. I hope it does BEST OF LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment