Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should i do?? i need advice about guys?

Ok so i need help with guy stuff...i have 2 guys that like me..and i only like 1 of them so we both like each other SOOOOO MUCH like seriously we make each other incredibly happy. He's sweet smart cute amazing ya haha anyway he wants to go out with me and i wanna go out with him. I want to be with him:) but idk what to do bc the other guy who is a realllly good friend of mine i dont wanna lose his frienship but at the same time i wanna be with the other guy but i know if i were together my friend who's like in love with me will be reeaallly upset and may never talk to me again. What should i do?What should i do?? i need advice about guys?
if u really LOVE this guy go out with him if he makes u happy the other guy has to understand that u really likethe other and just want to be friends with him....try to talk to him and work things out:)


hoped i helped GOOD LUCK!!!!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment