Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice from guys about this guy I went on 3 dates with?

Hi,





Need advice met this guy on the internet dating website. We went on the 3 dates back in June time and I received a text from him a montha go but I was on holiday but I text back saying I was away but to call and we will go out for a drink when I get back. He didn't and I haven't heard from him for a whole month. He tried to call tonight I missed his call but just text and asked him if he tried calling me?





Do you think he actually does want to see me again? I don't understand why he hasn't called in a month. Also, I know I was busy and couldn't meet him every time he tried to contact me?





adviceAdvice from guys about this guy I went on 3 dates with?
maybe you should try to call him he might be feeling what you are


he might be asking himself ';why havent she called me ?';Advice from guys about this guy I went on 3 dates with?
If you txt him back and he didn't answer then you just have to wait.... and if he doesn' t then hes not into you! ONE ADVICE: If he truly likes you and want to see you again, He'll call you!!!





P.S. But if he's a shy one, you can call him, and if he never calls you back afterwards then forget him!
If you met him on an internet dating site, then what makes you think he's not talking to other girls on there too. That's what happened when you didn't hear from him for a month...which is a long time. In that time frame he was probably talking to another girl/girls. He may want to see you again but he's not that interested in you much if he can stay away from you this long.
if he called you then ya i think he wants to see you again. i think you should call back instead of texting cuz he took the trouble to call you while you only return the favor by texting..(see the contrast?)
it could be that he met someone else and wanted to keep you on the side as a safety net.. so maybe the other fling didnt work out and now he is available again and wants to talk :)
Seems that you made him feel you weren't interested in him, why didn't you call him?





Grrrrrr lol he ^^^ got there first :P

No comments:

Post a Comment