Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice from guys: is this guy playing me?

so I'm currently in an open relationship with my husband, bc we are getting divorced





and im sleeping with this guy i've known for a long time, but never had sex with (we always liked eachother)





anyway I feel like he has a wall up, and though he'll be really sweet at times, he'll suddenly pull away and do things like-one time after we had sex and i'd been a hanging out at his place for a while, he said he needed to to do stuff, basically kicking me out, and he was gonna have friends over





so i feel like he might actually like me but is just afraid to get to close, does that sounds accurate?Advice from guys: is this guy playing me?
well he's probably cautious with you because you are still married...I don't think he is taking you too seriously. And really you shouldn't either, you might subconsciously be using him as a rebound or for comfort to help you get through your divorce. You should focus on yourself right now. Don't try to get into another relationship so quickly!!Advice from guys: is this guy playing me?
Ye i think your spot on with what you think....he's def just afraid to get close cud be becuz of a previous relationship tat went wrong





Answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al.zFzeFk510GOGcEJtc3xjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090522180339AAKzgc2
maybe he needs a break.. you cant always be with him all the time, every relationship needs a lil time off hanging with the dudes..
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment