Thursday, July 29, 2010

ADVICE [From guys a girls]?

I really thought tonight was going to be special. It's Valentines day %26amp; Me %26amp; my boyfriends 8 mouths Anniversary. I don't know but maybe I'm just being too needy. Do you think I have a right to be upset? I haven't seen him in school all week becuz he's been sick. [So he says] Then today [Thursday] he comes just for the last class of the day. He gave me two short kisses %26amp; that was it. No gift, Not even one hug. Oh %26amp; for two weeks straight he's been like ';I'm too worried about what I'm gonna get you for V-day %26amp; our 8 mouth Anniversary. It's more important then my birthday.'; His birthday is 4 more days away. IDK. Then last night he said that ';MAYBE we should spend sometime together this weekend.'; I'm like You want to spend one night out of the weekend together but you don't want to spend Your Birthday or a National holiday with me? Maybe I'm just overreacting but we haven't really been alone for four weeks straight. I kinda need that to with him if this relationship is gonna work.ADVICE [From guys a girls]?
NO ANDREW IS AN A22 HOLEADVICE [From guys a girls]?
Hi.. . i would be really upset if all i got today was what you received. It would really hurt my feeling, and make me question my relationship. So i don't think you are overreacting at all. Then on top of that he maybe wants to hangout. After eight months, to me that is pretty serious. and would expect to be with each other for a few hours atleast 2 days out of the weekend. You don't have to be together 24/7 but 5 days of out the entire week. His birthday i would let him go out with his boys , but spend the morning with him. 8 months i would want to be together all day. I would try to talk to him ..and just say Wat's up babe you seemed distant lately

No comments:

Post a Comment