Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who can help personally give me advice on guys............?

I need help with this guy. I went to the movies with him 2 nights ago and we went to a drive in movie and we sat in portable fold out lawn chairs. We shared a blanket and then when they had a brake between movies,we both desided to use the restroom before the next movie started. Then the car was parked a while away he was watching for me to walk back, he ran towards me and walked along side of me and told me that the people next to us in there car were making out. then when i was pretending that i was going to through a rock through someones car window and he kept holding my hand and grabbing my waist and trying to make me drop the rock, but sometimes during the movies i saw out of the corner of my eye that he woukd look at me a then when he saw me move he would look away.


does he.......like me as a friend?or like me like me as a little more than a friend? happycatmeg@yahoo.comWho can help personally give me advice on guys............?
He seems cute.........and obviously sooo into you........guys dont waste their time kidding around over little things if they dont liek you........especailly grabbing ur waist and holding ur hand........hes into u babe........go get him ;)Who can help personally give me advice on guys............?
question is...did you have a rock in your hand when he was caught looking at you? maybe he was afraid of you.
the information you gave or the situation so far doesnt prove that he likes you any more than a friend... Just by looking at you for a sec you may have misinterpreted it... wait till you see how he behaves with you on later dates and then discuss it with us again.... And good luck for you if you like him:)
umm yeah unless your CLUELESS then all the evidance points to HE IS SOOO ON TO YOU!!!!!! let me know how it goes!!! Good luck! Hot_Lazy_Chick444@yahoo.com
Sadly but honestly, most guys are after just one thing now, and thats sex. Long gone are the days of chivalry and honor, and those that still believe in such are few and far between. Personally I believe that personality makes a person worth being around much more than looks, but there are many men that care little about personality and more about getting to bed with a girl. If this guy is truly your friend, he will allow you decide where the relationship goes, instead of trying to force things upon you.
Um... No brainer here,, I'm guessing you are both fairly young. and to sum it up simply. You are a girl, he is a guy.. and he wants to be more than friends. Period.
one thing guys are after in girls is sex. why was he telling you that a couple was making out? it looks like he was interested.


why was he looking away when you moved? he is just more than a friend. take care girl......
Oh yes, he admired you without a doubt that's why he did that. However, we can't jump to a conclusion just for being admired by someone so quickly. There could be two reasons, either he really liked you at first sight or it could also be for the hope of getting you that night for sex.Guys are quite opportunist that way so you really gotta give a second thought to it.The time and place plays a lot in such situation for them and it's quite easy for guys to pretend as an admirer if they have an ulterior motive which is just for sex or a fling. Next time If you see him again just observe his intentions and sort it out accordingly before you regret. Becareful .

No comments:

Post a Comment