Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friend help?? Any advice from guys or girls?

Sorry this is kinda long. Ok me and this girl have been best friends for YEARS.... we've know each other since k4 (we're in the 9th grade). Well this year this other girl and my best friend started getting very close. I didn't mind that at first because I'm friends with the other girl to. But lately they've been going off and doing things and when ever we're all together they tallk about things I don't know about. I feel like ';the odd man out'; so to say. Any advice out there? Please. I do have other friends don't get me wrong but this girl knows absolutely EVERYTHING about me and I feel like I'm losing her, not to mention my other best friend from a different school is moving to another state. Please help





ThanksFriend help?? Any advice from guys or girls?
sorry hun, but this happens all the time


and its happened to me


u can tell ur friend how u feel, and try to hang out with her every time ur not buisy


maybe do the things u use too, and do some new stuff to that uve never done before to get new experiences and new things to talk about


like going to amusement parks instead of just the mall, and making movies instead of just watching them


get me?


unfortunately if nothing helps then u two are just meant to drift apart as much as that sucks


and u hav to let fate take its toll


if this happens just work on getting a new best friend and being urself and letting someone else come to u and stuff


i hope everything turns out for the best =]


my mottos are to let whatever happens happen, and that everything happens for a reason


i hope u see the point im trying to make and good luck with everything! =]
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment