Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on guys thinking I am a toy x?

Guys say that I am THEIR 'sexy little doll' and I am sick of guys thinking that they can pick me up and play with me whenever they like I'm not a frigin toy! Sorry no pics but heres a description


5'1''


Blonde/Brown Hair


Tiny Frame


Aqua Eyes


Tanned Skin


Pageant Girl


B or BB cup size





Its not fair I would love to be taller but guys say they love small girls? I always thought they prefer taller girls.


Could You Like Unconfuse Me? Thanks Gurjuz xI need some advice on guys thinking I am a toy x?
I think most guys like shorter girls. I know I do. But then again, I'm only 5'6';, so I have to have shorter girls unless I want to carry a step ladder on my back at all times, which would not be fun. Tell them you are not their toy.I need some advice on guys thinking I am a toy x?
You just described yourself like a twee girlie toy!





Stop behaving like way and you'll stop being treated like one.





Learn a martial art, take an engineering course. Toughen up a bit and for gods sake stop describing yourself as


aqua eyes and pageant girl - euwww i'm going to puke or pat you on the head a treat you like a 5 year old little miss america
My SO is also 5-1 and very small. Personally I like small girls. If I was with someone my size (6-2) I'd feel like I was making out with a guy.





My SO got her blackbelt in Karate. Nobody picks her up or refers to her as anything resembling a toy anymore.
First off this post tells me that you act like a toy and that is why you are treated like one. You sat here and explained that you feel like a toy but you felt it necessary to describe what you look like? but for what? i gather that you like the attention.
Not Me. I will treat you like the Angel that you Are
don't act like a ';toy'; and you won't be treated like one...
I am not a guy
O
there's such a thing as BB?
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment