Thursday, July 29, 2010

(NEED ADVICE FROM GUYS!)What is the rule for calling a guy who gave you his #?

A guy gave me his number, I know his name, but he doesn't know mine?


Lol I met him on vacation.


How long am I supposed to wait to call?(I got his # on Monday)


%26amp; What do I say when I call? Since he doesn't know my namee....? ha


Oh %26amp; do you find a shy girl attractive or no?


Because I'm really shy %26amp; didn't have the guts to talk to that guy .:P





Thanks in advance.(:(NEED ADVICE FROM GUYS!)What is the rule for calling a guy who gave you his #?
Call him now before he forgets the trip !!!!!(NEED ADVICE FROM GUYS!)What is the rule for calling a guy who gave you his #?
Knowing your age would make this easier I suppose. Im 18 but I find it really hot when a girl takes the intiative to ask me to hang out, so call him tomorrow or friday or saturday (basically anytime before monday its like a 1 week rule) and just say hey lets meet for dinner. If he gave you his number then hes obviously interested and its extremely likely he will accept your proposal.
I don't think many guys really analyze how long you wait to call like a girl might analyze it. You're probably fine to go ahead and call.





I'd answer the phone, ';Hey, this is _____ from wherever'; He should remember you if he really cared about talking to you again.





And about the shy thing, every guy is different. Personally, I would say my girlfriend is shy. I've been dating her for close to 8 months and I am deeply in love with her. So, yes, I do.
well if HE gave you his number and you like him, go ahead and call him and say Hi you were thinking about him and that you thought that you'd give him a call.





shy girls are just fine. don't sweat it. it's only a problem when you don't talk on a date. but no worries, just relax and talk about your day, your activities, your likes, dislikes, families, pets, fav vacations, goals, etc,etc.
a say 2 or 3 days max. Just be casual about the conversation and ask to meet up sometime. And how did u get his number without talking to him. You must just be that good.


please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well you could call him today and be like hey its ____, we met in ____ while i was on vacation. then take it from there.





a lot of guys wait 3 days to call a girl.
2 days, i'm a girl but i'm pretty experienced.
3 days


or not at all cuzz everyone likes a girl who plays hard to get


and when u DO tlk to him


DO NOT be all over him





TURN OFF!!!!!
That rule is different for guys/girls! Call when you get ready too. And ask ';Do you remember giving your ph# out?';
You've already left it too long. next morning at the latest.
waited a little too long

No comments:

Post a Comment