Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice needed.. guys preferred but girls welcome to answer.Please Help!?

Okay so lately I've started noticing on of my closest guy friends in a new way and I just don't know if should make a move or not. I mean sometimes he gives me signals that he likes and then I'll have friends tell me they think he likes me and I just don't know what to do cause I really would hate to loose his friendship because he's such a great guy.We hang out a lot just the two us and just today we went out to eat by ourselves and had a really great conversation and it seems like we click but I'm just scared to move cause it could end up with us not being friends anymore.. I have 2 questions.. okay so should I make a move and my 2nd question is just for guys.. if you had a friend who was girl how much time would be considered normal for them to want to hang out with you just by yourselves.


Advice needed.. guys preferred but girls welcome to answer.Please Help!?
Umm, I'm a guy myself and I really like it when I know a girl likes me. We guys usually prefer to let the girls execute the first move because we tend to lack confidence in ourselves. Hence, you should make a move and ask him out; nothing wrong with the ladies asking out men first for a change! Well, I'd consider a normal hang out time to be around an hour or two. Any longer and I'd assume you're in another distinct relationship. =P. You got him in your hands. Now all you have to do is execute your power. Best of luck!Advice needed.. guys preferred but girls welcome to answer.Please Help!?
It is better if he makes the first move, meanwhile u can hang out with him maybe for an hour or so, too much could be too bad, there is no more magic left, he sees u just as a dumb and ordinary girl, not the princess of his dreams.
Yes! He likes you! Now help him and give him some balls by making a move. Hehe.
Wizard: We don't live in the stone age anymore





Well it sounds to me like he does like you. make a move. you dont have to wait for him to do it. chances are he is a little afraid to make the first move in fear of rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment