Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED ADVICE FROM GUYS ! How can I tell a guy is interested in me? WHAT SHOULD I DO !?

So,


I like this guy that recently started at my workplace


I see him about 2 or 3 days a week when we're scheduled together





We only really talked this one time we were working on a project together alone and I felt like we had a good conversation and he was interested, he answered me completely and confidently


Ever since that time, he never looked at me or tried to talk to me.





I was told recently by the security guard that stands outside my workplace that the guy approached him and asked about me


like :


* He thought I was a nice girl


* He was wondering if I had a boyfriend and such





Ever after that, I was really really interested in him


I don't know what to do





HE SEEMS COMFORTABLE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE but seems careless around me





1. IS HE SHY TOWARDS ME OR JUST ISN'T INTERESTED?


2. HOW DO SHY GUYS ACT TOWARDS GIRLS THEY LIKE?





i just wanna know if he's acting shy or he really isn't interested in me





should i give it a shot or should i move on?





TO MAKE IT WORST ! : MY FRIEND AT WORK LIKES HIM A LOT !!!











Is this guy too shy to approach me


I NEED ADVICE FROM GUYS ! How can I tell a guy is interested in me? WHAT SHOULD I DO !?
I think he likes you, if he is shy around you then, maybe he does like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment