Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice from guys!?

this guy i know he is 22 i am 20





we have always kind of known eachother but never really talked. we ran into eachother at a mutual gathering and he gave me his number and said we should hangout sometime. so i let him make the move and ask me to hangout which he did.





we went to the park to walk his dog..nothing big.





then later that night he texted and asked me if i wanted to hangout again later in the week. which would be tomorrow.





we texted yesterday for like 6 hours it was crazy.


since i texted him yesterday i figured id let him text me which its 840 at night and i havent heard from him all day.





does him not texting me mean hes not really all that into me? like wouldnt he want to text me if he was into me?





ps. he is sort of shy not a lot but a tiny bitI need some advice from guys!?
you guys are 20 %26amp; 22 and your main method of talking is text messages? im sorry, but thats kinda lame. him not texting you is him just trying to appear ';not desperate'; and just playing it cool. you should follow suit, dont worry about it, and just look forward to tommorow. or CALL him later on tonight and actually have a conversation with the guy rather than this texting, because texting never accomplishes anything. good luck, sorry if i sounded really judgemental i just think you should be old enough to realize texting is good for quick msgs and not as a method of conversationI need some advice from guys!?
he may not know wat to write....just start a new phase by kissing or hugging.
he may be a little love shy LOL [=

No comments:

Post a Comment