Saturday, July 31, 2010

Crush trouble any advice girls/guys?

We'll, there's this guy I've had a crush on for a long time %26amp;%26amp; we have finally gotten to talk, but when were around eachother it's hard because were both a littls shy. Usually im always the one starting a convo. Because he's shyer than I am... when were together at lunch in the same table I start a short convo with him than go back to my bff nd when I turn my head to talk to her he just stares at me nd when I turn back he looks somewhere else..but I really don't know what else to do.. Im too shy to even hug him goodbye or something. Is it a possibility he also has a crush on me as well?Crush trouble any advice girls/guys?
ya i do think its a possibility that he likes you too but im almost in the same situation but my crush is to shy to even talk to me so your already lucky that he talks to you but anyways i dont think you should even try to hug him goodye because with him being a shy guy,i think it might freak him out a bit that your just hugging him pretty much out of nowhere anyways i wish i could ask you to answer my question but im not that good at computers so i dont know how to show you where it is but anyways i hope i helped!good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment