Thursday, July 29, 2010

How to get a southern country girl for a guy from the city? Advice needed?

I am 24 and from Southern California. I have lived here in this small town of about 8 thousand for a month or two now and I was wanting some advice about how to get a southern country girl? They are so stunning with their natural beauty and the fact that they aren't all into fashion or too scared to do anything that might involve lifting a finger or maybe getting dirty. Suggestions? Advice?How to get a southern country girl for a guy from the city? Advice needed?
I don't know what Southern girls you've been bumping into, but they must be pseudo-southern belles because we're all about fashion down here (Texan born and raised)...ha! But really, the key thing is CHARM and manners; the southern gentlemen (they really do have a charming eloquence to the way they treat the ladies...it's uncanny.) However, I've never dated a city boy before...I think the key thing is to be yourself because it'd probably be a nice change of flow for the southern girls to experience. I for one would like to know what it's like, so I'm sure they'd welcome your city-slicker ways ;)How to get a southern country girl for a guy from the city? Advice needed?
My advice is to be yourself. If she is really into you and it is meant to be, it will work out. If a girl from the country considers going out with you, it needs to be because she appreciates and likes who you are. My family is southern and country, North Carolina, and my great-grandmother said, ';It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.'; She couldn't have put it any better. Be yourself and allow new experiences to happen and show genuine interest in her. You may go on the ride of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment