Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice from GUYS about my boyfriend. I just need to see advice from a guys point of view...?

Okay well my boyfriend had the flu and was outta school for a few days. There is also this guy Damian who is completely crazy. I mean, he really really is. He now comes to my school because he finally got outta a insane place and then he went to a detention school. But hes still crazy. And every sunday he goes to the insane place and talks to a Consoler. They think he doesn't need to stay over night anymore, but everyone else thinks he does. Okay, so anyways Kyle was out sick. He HATES HATES HATES Damian. Because hes always bugging him and cornering him. And Kyle is always saying he is trying sooo hard to not punch him. Because Damian always pushes him and says ';Ohhh so Kyle, you ain't tough huh?'; and let me say. Kyle is EXTREMELY tough. Hes 6'3 (damian about 5'10) and has a 6 pack and buff arms, So Damian is just dumb to do that. And Kyle always says ';Right when that kid crosses the line, hes done.'; Okay, so Kyles sick, right? I was sitting down with my legs out and Damian tripped over them. But he didn't fall, just stumbled. I said I was sorry and he came at me with a fist. So it turned my head and he punched my jaw, below my ear. It hurt like hell. I screamed. Then I realized I was bleeding inside my jaw, so blood started coming outta my mouth. My best friend Sarah ran me to the bathroom (i refused to go to the nurse) and we cleaned me up. Nothing bad, I was just shooken up. Okay two days later Kyle comes back. Damian is out of school. And this was today FYI. And Kyle came up to me and kissed me on the neck. I winced and he noticed a giant bruise there that I have been trying to cover. He said ';Baby, what happened to you?!'; I looked down and said nothing. Then this guy Austin came up and said ';Hey Kyle, did Lilia tell you what Damian did yet?'; then he snickered and walked away. Kyle looked at me and kissed me and said ';Lilia, tell me what that @$$hole did.'; So I said ';He punched me for accidently tripping him.'; Kyle stood there wide eyed with clenched fists. Then he pounded the locker and yelled ';YOU MEAN, HE TOUCHED YOU?!'; he was furious. He just stood there looking like he was gonna kill. I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and started stroking my hair and said ';I am so sorry baby. I wasn't here to protect you. Right when that ****** @$$hole gets back into school, hes done. He crossed the line. he does NOT touch you.'; then I said ';Kyle, your gonna get suspended'; then he said ';I don't give a damn, he crossed the line. I don't care if I am suspended, I am protecting you baby. And I'll give the superintendant a REASON. I doubt she will'; Then we went to class.





Do you think hes really gonna hurt him? I need FAST advice, he'll be back tomorrow. Thanks. 10 points BA.I need advice from GUYS about my boyfriend. I just need to see advice from a guys point of view...?
I was reading this, and I actually got mad when he punched you!


Haha, But yes. your boyfriend does sound like the protective type. but you need to think, is he the type to fight? or has he gotten into fights before? and I think unless you want them fighting, to just take matters into your own hands.


Now I don't mean go and beat up Damian yourself, but tell a counselor or something.


But if you don't then at least make sure that this fight is fair. If this kid is really 'crazy' then he might not have known better.





I mean, but why guys punches girls in the face? Seriously? Tell his parents, do something.


But I really do think that your boyfriend will do something. He seems nice, and it's good you have a guy like that to protect you.





Good luck!I need advice from GUYS about my boyfriend. I just need to see advice from a guys point of view...?
uh no fricken duh! oh man. well that sucks and is incredibly cute at the same time. it sucks because your bf is most likely gonna be suspended after kicking the crap out of the loon. but its sooo cute because he doesn't even care. sooo . . . what to do, what to do? well, just talk to your bf and just say you really really appreciate that he would do that for you, but you just really don't want him to get suspended over that idiot. =S that might work, but your bf sounds pretty determined and protective so maybe he just needs to get it out of system. because he was probably just waiting for his chance to kill him anyway. being that its over YOU, he will just kill him . . . worse
Yes








Only because if I was in his shoes I would do the exact same thing%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Line was crossed
um, well yea, i mean any guy would do the same for his girl, but honestly kyle should not do anything in school. he should wait till afterwords to kick his ***. But honestly i mean there is something wrong with the kid like you said, so it would be a VERY VERY bad idea to fight him, since his parents or his councelor might sue kyle for fighting him. Since damian was in therapy kyle can get in more trouble thsn being suspended. he might also be faced with charges against an unstable person who is being treated to therapy, and fighting him they will argue will prevent him from being treated. Dont get scared about this, but seriously try to stop kyle ASAP and dont let him fight him. I would do the same if you were my girl, but you have to know when its ok to fight someone or not. My advice dont fight him. tell the office or principle about what he did and let them handle it. most likely this way Damian will be looked at more closely if not sent back to therapy for good.... Tell someone that way that *****le damian will keep seeing the councelor and leave school for good..





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment