Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice on guys? (Guys and girls)?

I have recently started going to a sports club and i have had my eye on a guy there for about month, we havnt talked much. However there was something about him i really liked.. But my best friend has got in their and gone off with him (dating)I was quite hurt by this.. but i supose i should of got in their first





Anyway i now like this other guy. What can i do to get his attention/ make him notice me since i dont want another of my friends to get him before me :(


i am quite attractive i won prettiest girl in the year book, i have heard guys are more likley to talk to a less pretty girl than the pretty one.. is this true?


Im not very confidant though; but im working on it.





How can i approach him and stuff? GUYS what would you like a girl to approach/act around you like....





Btw its a ice skating club if that helps


xxxAny advice on guys? (Guys and girls)?
If you don't have confidence, fake it! Pretend to be a confident women, do what you would do if you were actually confident. He'll be pleasently surprised that you are making the first move too.Any advice on guys? (Guys and girls)?
Why not try hanging out with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment