Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice On Guys & Relationship Tips Needed ASAP!!?

This guy and I started to like eachother towards the middle of the school year of 07-08...but at the same time I knew he liked this sophomore (oh and he was a senior and I was a junior) but 2 my understanding he never talked 2 her, but I noticed that even though he liked me I had 2 be the one to start everything from the conversations 2 going %26amp; seeing a movie (but we usually saw movies with a group of friends) but he would tell my friends that he just liked me as a friend but observing him when we were with a group of ppl he would always come up 2 me %26amp; he would give me %26amp; only me a hug, my friends took him aside a told him to stop leading me on but he said he was just being friendly...now he is away 4 a few months training 4 the army and will be back in October %26amp; no matter how hard I try I can't get over him %26amp; he says he's going to ask that one girl out, but ppl who know her told me she would turn him down...Now I'm not even sure if he still has feelings for me...so now what do I do?!Advice On Guys %26amp; Relationship Tips Needed ASAP!!?
you will find a guy out there that loves you. It takes two to make a relationship work. If he doesn't see you that way...that's his loss, don't worry about it. There are plenty of guys out there ( TRUST ME)....you will find a guy that you really like and he will like you back even more. %26lt;-- take my word for it. If not, email me in 5 years and i'll meet up with you and you can kick my *** :)Advice On Guys %26amp; Relationship Tips Needed ASAP!!?
ask him out. he will forget about the other girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment