Saturday, July 31, 2010

My crush has a girlfriend, guys and girls advice.?

this guy and i went to formal together and i had my ex still in my life, and this kid who liked in one of my classes. i had a huge crush on my formal date(and he really liked me too :]]) my friends told him i didnt like him. but i really did. now im done with both of the other guys. and i wanted to start hanging out with him again. its only been a month and a half and he has gf....what should i do?My crush has a girlfriend, guys and girls advice.?
i was in some kind of predicament ( lol big word) like that before and i still have feelings for this kid who we used to like each other but now hes going out with one of my friends and the right thing to do is wait because if its meant to be things will happen without you messing up somthing good luckMy crush has a girlfriend, guys and girls advice.?
Do the right thing and WAIT... don't come between him and his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment