Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice? Help? GUYS? Anyone???

I am a teenage girl, and I am either entering or caught in my awkward growth stage. I am 5'7 and have long legs and lanky arms. My legs don't allow me to wear trashy miniskirts or shorts so I stick to bermudas or jeans. Not a lot of options. My self image in my mind is very slender and almost classy but seeing that no guys are attracted to me, worries me. I will admit I am a little shy but I am slowly becoming more outgoing. I am in highschool and now that more guys are around I am not sure what to do..


GUYS: help me out here. what should i do?


LADIES: self confidence tips? fashion tips? plain flat-out HELP??Advice? Help? GUYS? Anyone???
Alot of shy girls give a vibe that they are super-serious and/or don't want to be talked to. Relax and smile.Advice? Help? GUYS? Anyone???
Yeah. It kinda sucks to be the shy girl. I was (and kinda still are) that girl. I could never bring up a conversation with anyone. But towards the middle of the year, i met some really nice people, who had tons of friends yet they were extremely shy. You dont need to be outgoing to make lots of friends. Just friendly, nice, and kind. Makeup, cleanliness, and good hair helps with guys. But as long as you have a good personality, than your all set.





Besides, guys are the ones that are supposed to approach girls. So if you can bring up a conversation


Example: 'i hate that teacher, she doesnt know how to talk' he'll easily know what to say to that, and now your all set. Let him do the work from here.





Peace 鈾?br>




Edit: Youre very pretty. Try light yellow or blue. It will compliment your skin tone :-)
I just have to tell you that the awkward growth stage really does go away!!





From the time I was 13 until I was about 18 I felt like I had the most awkward looking body/face, but now that I am 20 I feel like I have really grown into myself and it's only going to get better. I'm glad my teenage years weren't the best years of my life, because I know I have a lot to look forward to.
Its good you cant wear 'trashy' skirts or shorts...





If your attracting a decent guy i can guarentee your not goin to find that type wearing that kinda stuff.





Your height is fine so dont worry about that :)











Id never date a girl who wore skirts out and about or short-shorts etc.


Its just.. not the kinda girl id want to
i dont really know here





you sound pretty good, maby your just to sef concious!!








heres what i would do!





put your hair in a style no-ones ever seen on you before go gt some new clothes and have some fun, get your nails done or something!








then all you have to do is ';act'; confident, cause eventually the acutuall confidence wil kickin!!
You should just be yourself and let the guys come to you, but I can only say that because I don't know what you look like.





*shrug*
That's really not that important. Just be thankful that you have the kind of body that you have.
Just be yourself and it will happen. Don't try and be someone that you are not.
grow your eyebrows out a littie more and die them a littie darker



flash 2wice a day.
id say wear leggings have u tried that?
well, try to hang out with your friends, and be yourself. I know that's what everybody says, but its true. And it doesn't matter how big or small u r. everybody is their own perfect size. and who says you can't wear shorts or miniskirts. wear leggings. and, have u ever thought of becoming a model. Designers are always looking for girls like 4 who are really tall and skinny. well, if u need anything else, email me at cheergurl4life95@yahoo.com. okay?? hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment