Saturday, July 31, 2010

I realllllllllllly need advice. 10pts guys. (:?

i just got broken up with about a month ago, and i'm fine.


I was with this person for about a year, and i just wanted to know how he was doing i guess.


I'm not even sure i want to be friends


and i'm pretty sure i don't want him back.


I just feel uncomfortable with


the fact that after being in this relationship with me for such a while and expressing how much he ';loved'; me, he threw me out of his life so easily.





i see him everyday, and we havent talked in about a month


so why am i feeling like this?





and should i text him?





theres also this new guy that i was intresed in for about


2 years before i met that guy that broke up with me whose trying


to talk to me out of no where.


i'm not really interested anymore and


i'm really missing my EX.


i need advice.


):


thanks for your help in advance.


(:I realllllllllllly need advice. 10pts guys. (:?
I think that u should tell him something and then try getting that out of your way then try doing wat u need 2 do

No comments:

Post a Comment