Saturday, July 31, 2010

GUYS: Need romantic advice...what does this mean??

So I recently worked with an actor (I'm a costume designer) on a short film. We had corresponded a bit via phone prior to shooting about costume pieces, etc, and we got along well. At first he was just another actor that I was working with, but a few days into shooting something seemed to click and we started checking each other out on set. I'd find myself locking eyes with him from across the room, and I would notice him staring at me while I wasn't looking (or when he thought I wasn't looking), and when we would stand in close proximity I could sense a huge amount of sexual tension. And yet, after we started ';noticing'; each other, we stopped talking! It was like he was scared to speak to me, which made me uneasy around him as well. When we finished shooting, he wished me well and gave me a long hug (a ';squeeze'; as he called it).


What does this all mean? Is it possible that there is something there that neither of us is brave enough to do anything about? I find myself unable to stop thinking about him, but I'm still afraid of misreading what I thought were signals from him. Any advice??GUYS: Need romantic advice...what does this mean??
just go for it. someone has got to make the first move


GUYS: Need romantic advice...what does this mean??
go talk to him?
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment