Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice!!! Help? Guys please! How to make a good impression on him?

Okay. So I met this guy. He's a cop and he patrols around my area of work. He's come in to talk to me and he always is waving to me when we see each other. I really want to get to know him. I don't know his name and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know mine. But most of the stuff we talk about is work. How do I let him know I'm interested in him without embarrassing myself (I'm very good at doing that)? How do I know if he's interested in me or if he's just being nice? How do I get to know him better? How do I make an impression on him? And last, How do I ask him his name and tell him mine without making things awkward?Advice!!! Help? Guys please! How to make a good impression on him?
If the topic is always work then change the topic to something else. If he keeps conversing with you then you know he may be interested. Ask him out for a cup or coffee sometime.





Cops usually aren't overly friendly people so more than likely he's interested in you.Advice!!! Help? Guys please! How to make a good impression on him?
Well, he is probably wearing a name badge if he is on patrol, unless he is wearing the new T-shirts with POLICE across the back. Just be friendly. You can toss a well placed flirt to see if he is open to going out, but we warned, police officers are notorious players.
If you are interested in dating him then an introduction would be in order, its up to you not to make it awkward, unless he introduces himself to you. This will also allow you to eliminate all your other problems, so basically, JUST INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO HIM!
ask him him out for a cup of coffe or something of the sort there will always be a million reasons not to do something.
mid sentence just say


'; ok fine ill go on a date with you';
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment