Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need honest advice from guys!!!!!?

If a girl that you've been talking to for close to 2 months now, she tells you that she called one of her childhood (guy) friends to have dinner because he was in town and she got bummed because her friend's gf hung up the phone on her and didn't let her talk to him, would you get jealous or mad by her sharing this w/u??????? Even if she tells you that she has been friends w/ this guy since they were 2 and that she seems him like a brother.





Part 2 of the question:





If you are always telling this girl you are seeing that girls are weirdos and you jokingly tell her '; You are such a weirdo'; and then she texts you by saying





HA-HA, So I just came across a book title; Girls are weirdos, but they smell nice. Seems like you were the author ; ) j/k





would you get the joke or take it personally?I need honest advice from guys!!!!!?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZI need honest advice from guys!!!!!?
girl, where on planet earth can you find an honest man who can give you honest answer??? only girls give better and honest answers....hahaha
If you have to ask these guys on this site.... then maybe you shouldn't be with someone who overly jealous and takes offense easily. Those guys are TROUBLE!
I'd call back. You have been friends with him for far too long and the gf is being a fool putting herself in the middle like that. As for part two, Id take it as a joke and have a good laugh..
i would get the joke, and respect the fact that you are so good to your friends.
Childlish, this is what it is to me. How old are you both? Tell him he need to grow up and move on. There's no point to argue there. Good luck.
Yes, and I would get the joke.
I wouldn't get jealous, but I know that can be difficult with most people, I have learned that jealousy will destroy any relationship. You have to trust and if he can't trust you than maybe you don't need him. If he can't take a joke than he doesn't sound like he would be much fun either.
Part 1: why would you get mad or jealous? A girl is allowed to have friends and do her own thing, especially if she's in no kind of ';official'; relationship with the guy she's been talking to for 2 months (like that's a lot...).


If the other guy's (the childhood friend) girlfriend was a ***** then what does that have to do with anything?





Part 2: it's a joke. Take it as a joke.
joke
get it.
Punch her in the face!
I'd get the joke..
I wouldn't be angry or jealous at all. I'd feel better because she was honest and open with me. If she says that he seems like a brother to her I wouldn't worry about a thing at all.





As for the second part, I'd find it rather comical and get a good chuckle out of it.
god dont be jealous
There's nothing for you to be mad or jealous about in the first case. She wants to talk to an old friend, nothing wrong with that. Her friend's gf is jealous and unreasonable, but its not really your place to be mad about that.





I don't see how you can take the second part as anything but a joke.
I would try not to be jealous and for the texts you sent that is cute and if anybody should be offended it should be you, you were called a weirdo that's not right shame on him he sounds like a chump.
Part One: I'm Jealous


Part Two: Joke
personally
mad or jelous? not really, whats there to trip about, you guys are just good friends like brothers and sisters.





and thats just a joke,

No comments:

Post a Comment