Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice from guys..?

i met this guy mike about 3 weeks ago.. we started talking alot n hanging out he would drive 45 mins to come see me.. n he got all cute with me n did things normal guys that just want a hook up wouldnt do..he didnt try to do anything sexual with me .. he seemed really interested in me then all of a sudden this past weekend he didnt answer my text so i didnt text him at all.. his friend told me that he thinks he feels like its a relationship when he hasnt made the step to be in one with me yet.. n a few nights prior to that his friend told me that his friend mike was saying how he really likes me n wish i lived closer.... i really was starting to like him %26amp; we got along so good.. its been really buggin me the fact that he all of a sudden changed his mind like that... does this mean he really doesnt want anything to do with me and should i jus leave him alone?Need advice from guys..?
well either hes just blowing you of or he lost his cell. if he lost his phone he should have called you on another to tell you so i hate to say it but hes probably juust blown you off. if you really like this guy maybe try to reach him in another way besides text.Need advice from guys..?
Maybe hes already seeing someone else
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment