Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are there any other..?

websites like yahoo answers besides chatrooms? anytime I ask a question that doesnt have to do with an ex boyfriend, friend troubles, or any other drama... I never get an answer.Are there any other..?
I know what you mean.. I don't really know any other sites sorry. But BOO... You need to grow up. I cant believe that you are so into your high school drama that you are putting down someone with an important question. Jessica M, these are the kind of people that will always try to bring you down. All you have to do is laugh about how pathetic their lives are.. Just keep being you and motivate yourself to live above that. You are the kind of person that will most likely be the one to hire or fire that kind of person so just dont let them get you down, you are better than that! Im rooting for you! Good luck girl!!!!!Are there any other..?
i hear you sweetie the only place i could think about is ask.com or scotti. com. you can find things about jobs there. a lot of people would be able to answer your questions if you gave more details into what type of career info you are looking for.
what's the ?
we can ask and answer whatever the hell we want!!!
sorry to hear but i have not been on for some time. to answer what you are asking.look inside your self. what kind of things do you like to do. as in careing for the old, sick, makeing things.its up to you what you want to do. you may have to do more school. but ever job you want to do you have to be happy with and like to do. the sky is the limit
girls ask guys .com


another really good site:)
Maybe because you are in the wrong place or maybe because your questions are not being so clear. Try different approach. I always get two or three answers back to my questions, but that's OK I don't mind.
I would answer your question..I too never get answers on half my questions! Everyone jumps at answering those easy relationship questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment