Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teen girls needs advice on guys...?

I go to a HUGE school and there are roughly 2000 people in it, but I keep happening to see this one boy who's caught my eye ever since I was about 9 in lower school but I've never actually spoken to him.


He's in the year below me, I'm in year 10 (15), he's in year 9 (14), how could I begin a conversation with him when he doesn't even know who I am and I'm not in any clubs/classes with him? All I know is that his name is Daniel (I remember from when I was 9).





Please help,


Thanks :)Teen girls needs advice on guys...?
Ask around about him. Ask friends and try and find out as much about him, like what clubs he goes to. Be a stalker Lol. Or just accidently bump into him, and be like oh hey! go on myspace or whatever and try and find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment