Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice from GUYS.... plz help?

we have been going around for 2 years n he is shy kinds..n never communicates how he feels about me.


he is also more good looking than me(or i feel so....because he never denies whenever i say so..).


it was me who had approached him so whenever he praises other girls i always feel he could have got a better (rather beautiful....)girl than me had he got choice


i told about this to him too...n he was very sad that i thought so.....


i also felt bad....but i need some appreciation too... dont i?


we both love each other a lot.. but his silence often creates problems..........because there r many other guys who find me beautiful...so i feel hurt when my own love does not say anything, sometimes i also get attracted to those who find me good...


so guys please help me to either understand him...or to make him open up more....I need some advice from GUYS.... plz help?
I am engaged to a very traditional shy south Indian girl. She is too shy even to tell ';I Love you'; to me when we are together in privacy. However, over the phone, she says it many times. We both love each other very deeply. Well, like you, even she thinks that I may have got a good looking girl than her. She has expressed this more then 5 times. Each and every time, when she says this to me, I feel very bad and sad that she has got such a feeling. That time, I always have told her how beautiful that she is looking for my eyes and she is the perfect girl for me than anybody else in this world for me. I guess, your guy need some more time to express his true feelings towards you. Even, I took time, cause, I was afraid how my girl will take it. Cause, she is very traditional and shy. May be he too is feeling the same thing and finally will come out and express his feelings to you. I am sure that he would be loving you truly, madly, deeply from the bottom of his heart. Please enjoy each and every moment that you spent with him. Cause, you will never ever get back these moments again in your life.I need some advice from GUYS.... plz help?
Maybe your neediness is a turn off for him. Give him room to breathe and maybe youll get what you want.
if he didn't love you, he wouldn't be with you for two years. besides you haven't mention any other problem of his which are of serious nature. so i don't think, there's anything to worry about. just love him for the way he is. do not attempt to change him, coz he may not like it. be happy.
words are very important in a relationship but they are not more important than feelings....see his feeling for u...see his care %26amp; affection for u
Hey pretty girl...U said u r together since last 2 yrs. It's very good thing that u r still together and not fighting. Both of u seem to b caring and loving. Do not expect him to say so. U r beutiful belive it and stay in that mood only. secondly u can not compare one person with other...u r doing this mistake. Try to find out what he likes..try to be cheerful ...try to keep ur mood up always...make new friends...do not make him bore by always calling himm on phone and checking him try to believe that he loves u ...the both of u might live happily for rest of life...
Hey Nishu....remember one thing, its not always true that those who praise u of ur beauty are the one who love u....trust me, if u've been goin around with this guy for the past 2 yrs %26amp; still he doesn't communicate with u, there may be lot of other reasons than just ur looks. First of all make him feel comfortable in ur presence, he should be in a relaxed state of mind when he is with, create that kind of an atmosphere when u meet him. Just be urself %26amp; don't try to pressurize him for anything. There is an old saying...';Don't marry the man whom YOU love, marry the one who loves YOU.'; So if u r sure that he truly loves u, then sooner or later this communication gap will recede %26amp; all ur problems will be sorted out. Just stand firm %26amp; relax for a while %26amp; don't lose someone who truly loves u.
love is unconditional. and until we get there, there are a lot of conditions.





i counted at least 11 conditions you have about him, about yourself, about you and him.





if you can love him exactly as he is, than there are no conditions, and that is where love can truly find deep roots to grow.





love loves no conditions.





it's free to run around and do all kinds cool and loving things.





strive for this - love him as he is, and you might see who he really is and what he is really saying.





three little words.
Nishu by the way u think for ur guy is really intresting but remember that no guy likes a girl just because of her beauty .......by ur question itself i can say u r a decent and real loving girl .........i say that one day surely ur going to get the guy

No comments:

Post a Comment